Calibration & Validation
Calibration & Validation of Laboratory Equipment and Instruments throughout the UK
UK Laboratory Services Ltd can carry out laboratory equipment validation for lab machinery (both old and new) across quality control and analytical workrooms within the pharmaceutical, academic, and life science industry. Our skilled engineers have many years’ experience performing laboratory validation, along with calibration, repairs, and maintenance, and are qualified to perform all validation tests to current USP standards.
To meet and mitigate risk—in both regulated and non-regulated environments—while balancing your business and lab requirements, UK Laboratory Services offers a broad array of audit-quality compliance and validation services, ranging from risk assessment and hardware/software qualification to full system validation, including IQ, OQ & PQ for full system verification.
Whether you have limited in-house expertise, a validation plan that must be adapted to your current processes, or if you simply want a fixed-price plan to help ensure your regulatory requirements are met at installation and during operation, UK Laboratory Services are available to help. Utilizing the latest technology, we will work directly with you to help you move more quickly into testing and production, control your validation costs, and minimize the frustration and burden of developing and maintaining all your medical equipment.
- Manage and schedule Preventitive Maintenance Contracts for all your equipment by request
- Work closely with you to minimise downtime and adhere to individual requests
- Achieve best practice standards to maintain the highest level of client satisfaction
- Advance notice of all forthcoming contract visits
- Post customer contact to ensure client satisfaction
Why Choose Us?
- One dedicated point of contact for all your service requirements
- UK wide coverage for a fast response for all your service needs
- Annual preventative maintenance contracts to cover all your equipment requirements
- Intuitive, industry standard management systems used
- Over 50 years combined experience in client service